The National Center for the Development of boys offers seminars and workshops for parents, educators, coaches, community leaders. All of our events feature research and best practices from nationally recognized professionals and practitioners who specialize in educating and raising boys. Seminars and workshops can be presented in 60, 90 and 120 minute formats. Each event concludes with a question and answer period.
Seminar and Workshop Topics Include:
- The Male Brain and How Boys Learn Best
- What Boys Need To Thrive in School and Life
- Masculinity, Mental Health and Wellness
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES): The Effects of Trauma on Brain Development and Behavior
- How Screen Time, Social Media and Video Games Affect Brain Development and Behavior
- Strategies for Improving Communication, Motivation, Performance and Accountability at Home, School and on the Playing Fields.